BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary

Inilah gambar kami pada 4 tahun yang lepas :)








Gambar selepas akad nikah di Masjid Lati, I cant remember either this picture was taken before or after the Membatal Air Sembahyang ceremony. Owh my God, my face so berkilat kilat and like tepung gomak. Huhuhu....




And here was me, being the happiest princess of the day. And the make up is better kan from the first picture











Alhamdulillah we achieved our fourth year of living together not only as a hubby and wifey but also as a partner. I wont say my marriage is always in bahagia mode because we do face a few bumps and obstacle along the way.

Hopefully all the turbulent has passed and leave me with a beautiful rainbow.

Allah tidak akan menduga seseorang itu dengan ujian yang tidak mampu ditanganinya...




0 Penchenta Anak: